New Delhi, Jan 23:
Avoid using chairs with rollers and rubber chair legs can be purchased specifically for the bottoms of chair legs to prevent scratches on your hardwood floor.
Suresh Kumar Mansukhani, expert on hardwood flooring, Junckers — a Denmark-based flooring brand, suggests how to protect your hardwood floor:
* Avoid using chairs with rollers because rollers can really scratch floors as dirt and grit tends to get caught in them.
* Protect hardwood floors with a no shoes policy as small rocks or other objects can get stuck in the tread of a shoe and damage the flooring.
* Small felt tabs can protect the floor from scratching. With furniture tabs you can shift around your tables and chairs without worrying about the scratch.
* Rubber chair legs can be purchased specifically for the bottoms of chair legs
* Oils and finishes can repair small scratches on the wood. Stores sell different kinds of fix-it kits with oils that can make some scratches less visible. Please ensure that the oils and finishes are manufactured by reputed brands.
I have this love/hate relationship with automatic car washes. I like a clean car. I want to use those soft touch kind
There is “no reason” why Amazon won’t start selling cars, believes Toyota GB’s marketing director. Speaking on
The California Department of Motor Vehicles just proposed a revised set of regulations that will allow self-driving
More than 400,000 German, Italian and Japanese prisoners of war were held in The United States during World War
In the U.S., few issues seem to be as divisive as climate change. Although the science is unequivocal, political
Hyundai will introduce the station wagon version of the i30 hatchback during the upcoming Geneva Auto Show. The South